Electrician, Fitter, COPA
Approved by NCVT, New Delhi
To direct and channelize the energy of every aspiring individual towards exploring the potential of excellence to the highest level of application. To continuously strive for providing the latest tools and techniques under a hybrid educational environment. To establish an employment ready artesian/ technician and Skills Development Center.
- To run trades in ITI as per local industry demand.
- To expose trainees to at least one industry in the vicinity of ITI.
- Ensure exposure of teaching faculty for adapting new teaching methodologies.
- Establishing linkages and collaborations with industry/ Institutes/Organizations for Pass out Trainees/ Apprentices for mutual benefits.
- To be recognized as the finest Institute by excellent training, effective placement and incubation center.
- Develop holistic personality of trainees through imparting of soft skills.
- To provide knowledge and skills to upgrade the faculties and staff.
- To provide wider job opportunities in various fields to the trainee’s.
- To provide scholarships to the deserving candidates